Salary: £6.50 – £7.00
Location: Wirral area
Contract Type: Full Time
Closing Date: 30/04/2015
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Area relief court Security Officer to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team delivering security services to multiple sites in the Wirral area.
- This is a full time, permanent role with guaranteed hours travelling to multiple sites in the area providing surge requirement, absence and holiday cover.
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of our client
- Add in any job specific duties from JD
The Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience of working as a Security Officer in the Security Industry
- A valid front line SIA License or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training
- A clean UK Driving Licence and reliable own transport
- Ideal candidate living in the Wirral area.
To be considered for employment with G4S in this role you must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period
- Clean UK Driving License
- Access to a reliable vehicle
PRORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE APPLICANTS WHO HOLD A VALID FRONTLINE SIA LICENSE OR SIA TRAINING CERTIFICATE
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://ukjobs.g4s.com/jobs/Area-Security-Officer-Q603-43569-1_43572/ →