Website EOS Risk Management
Eos Risk Management, in response to rapid growth within our onboard maritime security activities, has an immediate requirement for experienced, qualified Team Leaders to add to and improve our already seasoned team.
With previous experience managing and leading security teams in the High Risk Area. Successful candidates will be highly knowledgeable in Somalia-based and Gulf of Guinea maritime piracy, enabling them to understand and identify the objectives and tactics of pirates and maritime criminals in the Indian Ocean HRA, the Gulf of Guinea. EOS Risk Management Team Leaders are required to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the ISPS Code, BMP-4 and general marine safety. In addition candidates will possess a high level of leadership skills, be highly motivated to succeed and demonstrate an understanding of the Maritime Security industry and the commercial shipping sector.
Minimum requirements and qualifications are,
• A minimum of 6 years military service within the British Army, Navy, or Marines;
Preference will be given to the following;
• A minimum of 2 years hostile environment experience and / or
• 2 operational tours in a hostile environment and / or
• 2 years MARSEC experience
• In excellent physical condition;
• Proof of military certificate of service and discharge papers showing exemplary service;
• Successful completion of a recognised Maritime Security Course (e.g.8269 City & Guilds)
• Firearms Proficiency Certificate/Qualification;
• Internationally recognised medic qualification such as FPOS or MIRA;
• SSO course within a recognised accredited training centre;
• STCW 95 Basic Safety Training (4 Modules);
• Seaman’s Book and Discharge Book;
• ENG 1 Medical Certificate;
• Yellow Fever Inoculation Card;
• Doctor’s letter confirming sound health;
• Clean criminal record background check (not more than 6 months old);
• Passport with at least 2 years validity remaining;
Original copies of all certificates must be produced at interview stage, and copies of certification must be made available in paper and electronic form.
Successful candidates will experience,
• A high performing, ethical, and professional work environment;
• Regular scheduled rotations (Ad hoc work also available)
• Competitive and consistent rates of pay;
• GUARDCON level insurance;
• High quality equipment and well trained, experienced colleagues;
• Dedicated support from a 24/7 Operations Centre
To apply for this job please visit www.eosrisk.com.