Website Garda World
GardaWorld International Protective Services is the international security division of GardaWorld Security Corporation, the world’s largest privately owned security company. Our services include static security, consulting, threat monitoring and reporting, crisis response, logistical support, mobile security, close protection, training and risk management.
Our corporate vision is to be the recognized global leader in providing comprehensive security, crisis response and risk management services in high-risk and complex environments delivered at a world-class level by the best quality personnel in the industry. Our mission is to protect and support our clients, securing their place in a complex world by consistently delivering quality services and value, while growing our business.
We now invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to apply for this role on an Aegis project in Basra, Southern Iraq – would ideally suit those with Eastern European Background with no notice to serve / available to deploy immediately upon receipt of visa (including a range of dates over December 2016 including the Xmas period).
Guard Supervisor with FPOS required on behalf of Aegis Defence Services (BVI) Limited, part of the GardaWorld Group
AEGIS Job specification: Guard Supervisor – Basra
Subject to successful completion of all documentation and medical checks /confirmation
Guard Supervisor Role
Contractor, Aegis Defence Services (BVI) Limited*
Asap on receipt of visa – Various throughout December, including the Xmas & New Year period 2016
Equivalent to USD$3,300 per month (only paid whilst on-duty) Contractor will not be reimbursed whilst off-duty *Some tax may be payable locally to those hired in Iraq on non-US Government contracts.
8 weeks on and 4 off – rotation to be expected however candidates need to be flexible and will be driven by operational requirement, all subject to operational requirements. Beware the Initial hitch may be longer.
Duration of Task
Travel pay none is offered. The first day of pay is the day of your arrival in Theatre. Your last day of pay is the day of your departure from Theatre.
Aegis will provide the Independent Contractor with housing, food and transportation while you are in Theatre along with insurances
The Hub Airport designated by the Company. Aegis BVI will provide economy class flights (subject to availability) to and from the Consultant’s designated International Hub Airport for each leave rotation.
(The cost of travel to the Aegis London Office or to the departure point for deployment is your responsibility and therefore not chargeable to the Company. Similarly on return from a project all travel costs from the designated entry point of arrival in your home country are your responsibility)
Must have in-date certificate of either FPOS-I or MIRA
* Former military experience (or Law Enforcement) experience of 5 years is expected
* Must have Formal CP training & license from an accredited organize i.e. Security Industry Authority (SIA CP License) or SA (or equivalent)
* Previous experience in Oil and Gas industry desirable.
* Min of 1 year previous experience in the Middle East as a TL .
* Excellent standard of English written and verbal skills required
* Be in possession of a current driving licence.
* Must be able to work productively under pressure.
* Will need to demonstrate flexibility.
* Be in possession of a clean police criminal records check.
* Maintain operational oversight and coordination of the LGF in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* Maintain oversight of the Explosive Substance Detection (ESD) team to ensure optimal performance.
* Monitor the operational status of the LGF, provide operational advice on the best allocation and employment of guard personnel, vehicles and equipment, including 24 hour shift rosters.
* Development and management of SOPs and ensuring SOPs are relevant to the overall mission, threat and environment.
* Management and investigation of site security incidents including liaison and tasking of external agencies via the Security Operations Officer and the compilation of incident reports.
* Compilation, logging, distribution and storage of routine reports and returns.
* Responsible for the daily management, oversight and development of the LGF QA/QC Plan, including operational audits and inspections as required.
* Maintenance of training standards ensuring client confidence in capability.
* Maintain quality assurance of all operational man guarding services.
· The Shift Coordinator will also be required to perform any other tasks and duties not mentioned above as directed by Project management.
For further information about GardaWorld please follow link: www.garda.com/gw
Please note: any Information provided shall be used by AEGIS to evaluate your qualifications for engaging as a contractor.
Any deployment to the Middle East carries a degree of risk, for more information please go to http://xplored.garda-world.com/site/register where you can obtain the latest analysis, information and threat assessment
Presentation of falsified credentials or false statements can lead to termination of any engagement (or future engagement) with the company.
*Part of the GardaWorld group of companies
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Consulting, Risk Management, QA, Quality Assurance, Finance, Technology, Quality