Website SSR Personnel
Position: Security Director
Salary: Package up to £140k
Location(s): South West of the UK (Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Avon)
The Security Director will be responsible for developing and implementing security strategies, promulgating policies, programmes and procedures, and drive their implementation and maintenance across the globe. Responsibilities encompass all aspects of security including systems, processes, infrastructure and organisational culture that are needed to meet security objectives.
Develops and obtains agreement to the Security Strategy, which ensures that data, information and assets are kept secure within an acceptable risk / cost model.
Specifies change projects and programmes to address security issues. Leads or participates in the governance of those projects and programmes – drives delivery, monitors progress and unsticks issues and blockers.
- Influences in a corporate setting c-suite leadership around security planning and actions – can paint a compelling picture of risk and the need for change , which values risk in the corporate setting
- Advanced programme and project management skills and has defined and led cohesive programmes of action across an organisation
- Understand threats, vulnerabilities and specific risks related to the effective control of systems and infrastructure
- Expertise in business continuity planning, auditing, andrisk management, as well as contract and vendor negotiation
- A clear understanding of standards relating to security
- A clear understanding of Payment Card Industry protection standards in a consumer setting
- Understanding of Data Protection legislation and its impact
- Desirable to have a formal qualification in Security Management / CPP
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.ssr-personnel.com/ucs/vacancies/Security - Management.HTM →