Posted On 30 Jan 2015
Website CDO Group
Hours: 4 on 4 off, days, nights and weekends
Salary: 6.84 per hour
Benefits: We offer the following benefits:
• Being part of an industry leading and respected security company;
• Opportunities for advancement with a company that has grown year-on-year;
• Work place pension, should you be eligible or wish to contribute;
• Access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development
• Potential eligibility to a monthly attendance bonus scheme;
• Option to opt-in to a paid on-call rota for additional earning potential;
• Company award scheme.
To be considered for this position, you will need:
• A valid SIA licence;
• A full five year checkable employment history;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• An ability to work as part of a team;
• An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach.
The Security Officer will be required to:
• Act as the first point of contact for visitors to the site;
• Liaise with client to fulfil security requirements on site;
• Complete various security documentation;
• Liaise with manager affectively and efficiently;
• Protect the image of high profile client and CDO Group;
• Supervise and control site access;
• Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder.
To apply for this job please visit www.cdogroup.co.uk.