Website VSG Security
- Based: Branston, Derbyshire
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Rate: £6.88
- Hours per week: To be discussed at Interview
VSG has recently been awarded a Britain’s Top Employer 2014 certification, for offering its employees exceptional working conditions.
We are currently looking for professional Security officers to join one of our prestigious contracts in Branston. You will need to have the following expierence
Duties will include:
Conducting external patrols
- Conducting internal & external patrols
- Following site specific procedures
- Liaise with clients in a polite and professional manner
- Maintaining the highest standards of security
- Managing incident response & reporting
If you would like to discuss this position further, please contact Ken Porter Parr on 01283497514 for an informal chat.
- Ability to contribute to the team
- Ability to travel to sites in your local area
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Access to Own Transport
- Customer Focussed Approach
- SIA Licence (Although training may be given to the right candidate)
- Valid Full Driving Licence
In return we off a competitve salary and a comprehensive benefit package through ‘Personal Group benefits’ and genuine opportunities for advancements and career progression.
To apply for this job please visit www.vsg.co.uk.