Website 19 London
You will commence on a three months probationary period and provide RST/CPO duties during this time. Full shift pattern and task details will be disclosed during the interview process.
· To have previous Close Protection, RST or hostile security experience.
· To have previous military experience with an infantry unit.
· To be based in London or within commutable distance
· To possess an in date Close Protection License through the Security Industry Authority.
· To be capable of interacting with people from various backgrounds.
· To be able to think quickly on your feet and react to ever changing situations.
· To possess a full valid/clean UK Driving License.
· To agree to our background screening and drug/medical screening.
· To be physically fit.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
· The role requires flexibility, professionalism, discretion and the ability to work in a team as well as individually with the client.
· Provide executive protection and logistics support to all family members, as needed, when the clients travel both domestically and internationally.
· Monitor online open sources and media channels for potential and known threats.
· Adhere to Security and access control procedures to ensure safety at all company locations.
Residential Security Team
· Complete daily site checks and report any concerns accordingly.
· Control site security and adhere to the access control procedures to ensure the safety of the site.
· Monitor security alarms, fire alarms and security cameras to identify and resolve security risks.
· Control access to the properties by maintaining entry logs, as well as granting access to site guests and contractors.
To apply for this job please visit 19london.com.