We now have an exciting opportunity for an Area Security Officer to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team delivering security services to multiple sites in the Harlow/Hatfield/Ware/Stevenage area.
- This is a full time, permanent role with guaranteed hours travelling to multiple sites in the area providing surge requirement, absence and holiday cover.
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of our client
The Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience of working as a Security Officer in the Security Industry
- A valid front line SIA Licence or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training
- A full UK Driving Licence and reliable own transport
To be considered for employment with G4S in this role you must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Access to a reliable vehicle
PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE APPLICANTS WHO HOLD A VALID FRONTLINE SIA LICENCE OR SIA TRAINING CERTIFICATE