Posted On 11 Mar 2015
Website CDO Group
We are an industry leading specialist security provider and are currently looking to recruit an experienced SIA licensed Security Supervisor to conduct all aspects of corporate security duties for a high-profile agri-business client’s site in the Langport area.
Hours: 4 on 4 off, days and nights
Salary: £8.00 per hour inclusive of attendance bonus
Benefits: We offer the following benefits:
• Being part of an industry leading and respected security company;
• Opportunities for advancement with a company that has grown year-on-year;
• Work place pension, should you be eligible or wish to contribute;
• Access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development
• Potential eligibility to a monthly attendance bonus scheme;
• Option to opt-in to a paid on-call rota for additional earning potential;
• Company award scheme.
Person specification: To be considered for this position, you will need:
• A valid SIA licence;
• A full five year checkable employment history;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• An ability to work as part of a team;
• An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach.
The Security Officer will be required to:
• Act as the first point of contact for visitors to the site;
• Liaise with client to fulfil security requirements on site;
• Complete various security documentation;
• Liaise with manager affectively and efficiently;
• Protect the image of high profile client and CDO Group;
• Supervise and control site access;
• Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cdogroup.co.uk/secRecruitment.php →