Website SSR Personnel
Position: Head of Security
Salary: £60,000 – £70.000 pa Bonus opportunity, Private healthcare for family, Life assurance, Pension
Location(s): Commuting distance of Swindon – Glos, Berks Oxfordshire, Wiltshire
Fed up with the London commute? Why not explore how you can deliver to the international business world from the green countryside of England.This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, international business leader.
This is a newly created position that will be responsible for developing and implementing security strategies, policies, programmes and procedures, and drive their implementation and maintenance across the UK operations environment.
These responsibilities encompass all aspects of security including systems, processes, infrastructure and organisational culture that are needed to meet security objectives in a fast growing organisation.
Develops and obtains agreement to strategies, which ensure that data, information and assets are kept secure within an acceptable risk / cost model.
Specifies change projects and programmes to address security issues.
You will need a range of interpersonal skills that responds effectively to influence all levels and styles of business leaders on security plans and actions – You will paint a compelling picture of risk and the need for change, review and ongoing improvement.
- Advanced programme and project management skills and can define and lead cohesive programmes of action.
- Must be experienced in a senior role in an in house security function
- Degree or equivalent; desirable to have a formal qualification in Security Management (CPP, MSc etc)
- Will have operated within an engineering, technology or innovation environment where numerous risks involving systems, information, products and infrastructure come into play, but are managed within the right organisation culture.
- A clear understanding of standards relating to security – guarding, products and emerging technology.
- Understanding of Data Protection legislation and its impact
To apply for this job please visit www.ssr-personnel.com.