Website Kingdom Security
Hours: See Job Specific Requirements
Salary: circa £36K-£38K + car + bonus (OTE £40K)
To provide service excellence by delivering and managing the service and developing customer relationships resulting in positive customer satisfaction, eventual contract renewal and ideally customers willing to act as a reference.
- Work Hours: 09:00 – 17:00 or to meet the demands of the position primary objectives
- Sick Pay: SSP
- Holidays: 28 days including bank holidays
- Probation / Notice Period: 3 months / 1 month (either party)
Entry Level Benefits:
- Company car & fuel card
- Company sales commission scheme
Key Responsibilities & Skills: Examples of keys duties may include (list not exhaustive):
- Know your customer and provide professional and positive management to an allocated portfolio of security contracts and manage the service on a day to day basis and provide timely resolution to any contract concerns raised
- Contract profitability and resource is utilised efficiently whilst maintaining control of non-productive costs
- Deliver innovative security solutions, best practice, best value and continuous improvement to deliver service excellence and a seamless delivery of customer expectations.
Key Selection Criteria: Essential:
- Experience: Front Line Security Licence in either DS / SG or CP qualified security professional with proven management experience within the security industry. A minimum 2 years experience in a similar role with a high quality service provider and a minimum 5 years security industry sector experience
- IT: Hold excellent IT skills to use Logosoft, and the complete suite of Microsoft software including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Exel and Powerpoint
- Communication: Communicate effectively and professionally at all levels – being polite, helpful and diligent, with a ‘can do’ attitude and strong engagement and negotiation skills
- Service: Have the focus and proven ability to deliver the highest standard of customer service with key stakeholders. Have to drive and motivational skills to solicit the right responses from our staff and drive their development to underpin effective efficient and innovative service solutions
- Team Player: Be a team player as well as working independently with a focus on sharing good practise and supporting sector wide enhancement
- Other appropriate qualifications
To apply for this job please visit www.kingdom.co.uk.